Rodney Hood Adriko
Topic: Artificial Intelligence and Digital Trust
Rodney is a PhD Researcher affiliated with the Institute of Cyber Security for Society (iCSS) at the University of Kent in the United Kingdom. He possesses a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the fields of Technology, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, and Privacy.
Rodney has accumulated over eight years of invaluable experience in both academic, risk consulting, and industrial setting. He is also a lover of music and has completed 5 grades of the Music Theory examinations offered by the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) in the UK.
Wednesday Day 1: 27th September 2023
● Cybersecurity - Milima Technologies
● IT Risk and Compliance - Grant Thornton EA
● Data Protection and Privacy - Personal Data Protection Office(PDPO)
Friday Day 3: 29th September 2023
● Artificial intelligence and Digital Trust - Rodney Hood Adriko
● API Security – Mr. Osbert Osamai Cente Tech